Campus Services provides assistance with special events to campus constituents. Equipment reservations and all other special event support requests should be sent in writing to the Work Management Center (WMC).
- Completed during regular working hours, 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m. Monday-Friday, more than two business days before the event and include:
- Delivery and set up of folding tables, chairs, platforms, trash cans, recycling containers, and compost containers
(Please specify both recycling and trash containers if you would like to recycle at your event).
- Event support performed on overtime (outside regular hours of 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. Monday-Friday)
- Requests received within 48 hours or two business days of the event
- Rental of additional equipment
- Special clean-up crews
- Electrical work including but not limited to new or additional power supplies
- Public address systems
- Stand-by electricians and flood light set-up
- Tents & Stages: Tent & Stage Permitting Process
For questions about support for campus special events, please contact the Work Management Center (WMC).