- CEPAR Disaster Drill
- Emory receives Safe Communities designation! Emory EMS acts as a collaborator
- Emory EMS Featured in the Emory News Center
- Emory EMS recognized at 2012 NCEMSF Conference
- Emory EMS Director Featured in the Emory Report
- News Coverage of Freshmen CPR Initiative
- Local News Media Covers Emory EMS
- Emory EMS Featured on the Cover of The Emory Report
- Rapid Response by Emory EMS Saves the Life of an Anaphylaxis Patient
- Emory EMS Featured in NCEMSF Winter Newsletter
Emory EMS participated in a county wide, multi-agency disaster drill coordinated by Emory's Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response (CEPAR).
Emory University earns designation as Safe Community from National Safety Council. Read more.
Emory EMS honored for 20 years of service Read more.
02-26-2012Emory EMS won the Striving for Excellence Award and the Collegiate EMS Video of the Year. Read more.