Emory Building Access and Security Posture
Last Modified: 03/26/2020 8:36:39 AM
Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, and until further notice, the Atlanta and Oxford campus buildings will be secured and only be accessible by use of an active Emory ID card. This building security posture is necessary for protection of personnel and property as a result of the COVID19 campus operating environment. While most faculty, staff and students have active Emory ID cards that will permit access to their buildings, we anticipate some will not. Should you not have the necessary access to your buildings please call EPD at (404) 727-6115 and coordinate with your department to provide access. Please note that various facilities across campus may have a different operating postures to meet their mission requirements such as library services.
Building Access Resources:
- Select the link for Emory employees to review University building access currently on their Emory Card: Review Current Emory Access Here
- Utilize the following resources for Emory employees to request University access changes:
EmoryCard Office Resources:
To receive an EmoryCard during Remote Learning, please follow the steps below...
- Thursday, March 26 and Friday, March 27, 2020
- Email email@example.com for assistance
- Monday, March 30, 2020 and Forward: