Transportation & Parking
Detailed TPS Response to COVID-19
Last Modified: 03/26/2020 8:30:22 AM
The Parking Office will be closed starting March 26th at 4:30 pm. Our Customer Service team will be available to assist customers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours (7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday).
As of Friday, March 20, 2020, until further notice, the following parking decks will be open for use by Emory University and Emory Healthcare essential personnel. Email any parking questions to email@example.com. Email shuttle or commute questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peavine I and II Decks; located at 29 Eagle Row
- Fishburn Deck; located at 1672 N. Decatur Road
- Michael St. Deck; located at 550 Houston Mill Road
- Starvine Deck; located at 1945 Starvine Way
- Gambrell Deck; located at 1705 Lowergate Drive
Student Move Out and Transition Support will continue with URC and CRC Decks to remain open until Friday, April 3rd.
Please reference the Emory Parking and Transportation Website for additional information.