Transportation & Parking
Detailed TPS Response to COVID-19
Last Modified: 04/16/2020 1:40:27 PM
Emory employees wanting to deactivate their parking permit and stop payroll deduction should submit their parking permit preference here: Parking Form.
The Parking Office will be closed starting March 26th at 4:30 pm. Our Customer Service team will be available to assist customers via email at email@example.com during normal business hours (7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday).
As of Friday, March 20, 2020, until further notice, the following parking decks will be open for use by Emory University and Emory Healthcare essential personnel. Email any parking questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email shuttle or commute questions to email@example.com.
- Peavine I and II Decks; located at 29 Eagle Row
- Fishburn Deck; located at 1672 N. Decatur Road
- Michael St. Deck; located at 550 Houston Mill Road
- Starvine Deck; located at 1945 Starvine Way
- Gambrell Deck; located at 1705 Lowergate Drive
Please reference the Emory Parking and Transportation Website for additional information.